Student Support Team (SST)
The student support team is a student-focused mechanism put in place by the college in order to:
- Co-ordinate the support available for students in the college
- Facilitate links to the community and other non-school support services
- Enable students with support needs to continue to access a full education
- Assist staff to manage those students effectively
- Ensure new staff members are briefed about policies and procedures relating to student wellbeing and support
- Advise school management on the development and review of effective student support policies and structures.
Our student support team meets weekly and is comprised of staff members with prior experience and interest in student wellbeing and welfare.
For more information, please contact Ms Ann Hickey at 063-98275 or at email@example.com.